Regional Refund Request Program
QUALIFIED (GUARANTEED) RIDER REFUNDS
We understand that withdrawing from the national program can be a difficult decision to make, but out of courtesy to the Championship program and riders on the Alternate list, we ask that you submit your withdrawal as soon as possible before the event.
- Regional Championships - Riders who qualified and registered for the Regional Championship but need to withdraw must request a refund no later than 12:00 p.m. ET on the Monday prior to the Regional Championship from which they are withdrawing. Refund Requests will not be accepted after the event.
ALTERNATE RIDER REFUNDS
Out of courtesy to the Regional Championship program, and riders behind you on the Alternate list, we ask that you submit your withdrawal request as soon as possible either before or while at the event.
- Refunds will be issued by Refund Request only.
- Refund Requests must be submitted online (see Refund Request Form below). Phone requests will not be accepted.
- Refunds will be processed 4-6 weeks after the event.
- Refunds issued by check and/or credit card will be charged a $10 processing fee.