Loretta Lynn Ranch is a pretty big place, so if you have a driver’s license you can save yourself some walking by either bringing your own pit vehicle or renting a golf cart for the week. A pit permit is a privilege extended to our campers and racers only - not day visitors.
PIT VEHICLE PERMITS (PVP):
Pit vehicles (mopeds, scooters, pit bikes, golf carts, mules) may be used by PERMIT ONLY and are limited to a maximum width of 64 inches.
The cost for racers is $100 until July 11. The cost for fans and racers online (after July 11) and at the event is $125.
No ATVs, 6-wheel Gators, Razors, UTVs or high-performance vehicles permitted (as determined in the sole discretion of MX Sports). Razors, UTVS and all high-performance vehicles with any modifications or lifts are strictly prohibited. Licensed motorcycles/scooters entering the camping areas are required to have a PVP.
Bicycles and pedal assist electric bicycles are not required to purchase a pit vehicle permit.
Pit Vehicle Permits can be purchased in advance or on-site, but the purchaser must have a facility or camping permit.
PVPs are available to racers and campers only. Day Spectators are not eligible for pit permits.
PIT VEHICLE RULES:
- Operators must have a valid driver’s license, and be 16 years of age or older.
- PVP Speed Limits is 13 MPH.
- Pit vehicle use hours: 7 am - 10:30 pm daily.
- Helmets must be worn for all 2-wheel pit vehicles.
- All passengers must be seated.
- Pit vehicles may only cross the country road at the designated Road Crossing above the MX Sports Track Office.
- Pit vehicles are PROHIBITED in the following areas:
Motocross Track or anywhere inside the track fence
- Pit vehicles may not be operated in a reckless, careless or dangerous manner, and may not be operated by anyone under the influence of alcohol.
- Pit Vehicle usage is a privilege, not a right, which privilege can be revoked or terminated for any or no reason at the discretion of MX Sports.
- Unauthorized pit vehicles will be confiscated.
- Violation of any of the above rules is grounds for penalty, including by not limited to confiscation of pit vehicle, disqualification of racer, and/or ejection from facility.
GOLF CART RENTALS
To rent a golf cart, contact Metro Golf Rental. We recommend making arrangements in advance, because they sell out quick!
2023 Reservation Rates:
- 4Pass/Cargo: $795
- 2Pass: $695