- In 2021, only current, active USMCA coaches will be receiving coaching credentials at Loretta Lynn’s.
- There is still time to obtain your certification or complete your renewal! Head to certification.usmca.org to start.
- *All coaches that want to receive a coaches pass must be current and up to date in their USMCA certification. This year USMCA will offer 2 locations for coaches to pick up their credentials. Lindsey Scheltema, Executive Director of USMCA, will be at rider registration at the Monster Energy Arena on Sunday from 10:00am-11:30am and then again from 4:00pm-5:30pm for coaches to pick up their credentials and answer any questions.
- If coaches are arriving after Sunday, their credential will be available for pickup at MX Sports Trackside Office, or the Welcome Office. Coaches must show a photo ID to receive their credential and will be verified via the active coaches list provided by the USMCA.
- Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2021
- Time: 7:30pm
- Location: Loretta Lynn’s Plantation Home
- Who may attend? All current USMCA certified coaches and prospective coaches that want to learn more about the USMCA and what they are doing. This meeting will update coaches on the progress of the USMCA and its future initiatives.
- What’s Provided? Dinner will be provided courtesy of MX Sports.
USMCA Coaches Tower
- The USMCA Coaching Tower will be restricted to current USMCA certified coaches only during the week of the event, scheduled for August 2-7, 2021 from Tennessee’s Loretta Lynn’s Ranch.
- Location: The coaches tower is located in the first turn behind the mechanics area.
- The coaches tower will have live timing and scoring available for coaches.
- Coaches must have their credential in order to receive access to the tower.
For more information on USMCA or Motorcycle Coaching, please call or text Lindsey Scheltema at (616) 706-9203 or email at [email protected].