- In 2023, only current, active USMCA coaches will be receiving coaching credentials at Loretta Lynn’s.
- There is still time to obtain your certification or complete your renewal! Head to certification.usmca.org to start.
- All coaches that want to receive a coaches pass must be current and up to date in their USMCA certification. In 2023, USMCA coaches can stop at the Welcome Office upon arrival to obtain your coach credential starting on Friday, July 28. Coach credentials will be also available for pickup at MX Sports Trackside Office if you are picking up anytime after Monday, July 31. Coaches must show a photo ID to receive their credential and will be verified via the active coaches list provided by the USMCA.
USMCA Coaches Tower
- The USMCA Coaching Tower will be restricted to current USMCA certified coaches only during the week of the event, scheduled for July 31-August 5, 2023 from Tennessee’s Loretta Lynn’s Ranch.
- Location: The coaches tower is located in the first turn behind the mechanics area.
- The coaches tower will have live timing and scoring available for coaches.
- Coaches must have their credential in order to receive access to the tower.
For more information on USMCA or Motorcycle Coaching, please call or text Lindsey Scheltema at (616) 706-9203 or email at [email protected].