WELCOME! Riders and their families have worked long and hard to arrive at this top level of competition. We want you to have a good time at Loretta’s, but we also want you to have every opportunity to be your best in the competition. This means there are ground rules that everyone must follow. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your disqualification and/or removal from the event. This goes for your pit crew as well. Remember - the rider is responsible for the actions of his/her pit crew.
- FACILITY PERMITS. Upon entering the Ranch, all vehicles must stop at the MX Sports Front Gate Office for passes (facility permits, extra car passes, pit vehicle permits and LL Honor Roll stickers). Adults must sign the liability release for themselves and their children. Our staff will place your Facility Permit on the driver’s side of the front windshield of your vehicle for display at all times. Each permit will be assigned to a specific rider. Do not trade or transfer permits. If you did not win the Hookup Lottery, you may not obtain a hookup permit from someone who did. Finally, we realize accidents happen, but if you cause damage to any campsite, you will be held responsible for the cost of repair.
- HOOKUP LOTTERY. If you win the lottery you will get a Hookup Permit. Not all hookup sites have a sewer connection. If your site has a sewer connection, be careful not to place your sewer hose too far down into the drain, as long hoses will block the drain if placed in too far. DO NOT USE A GENERATOR while hooked up to campground electricity. This is not only dangerous but may cause electrical feedback and shut down the campground electricity. If you did not receive a hookup, you may not run an extension cord or water hose from one site to another.
- EARLY ARRIVAL. National camping starts Sunday, August 1, and ends Sunday morning, August 8. You are welcome to arrive early, but you will be required to pay the Ranch a camping fee of $50 per night. If arriving before Sunday, you may not have a hookup site unless you have been assigned one for National week.
- REGISTRATION. All riders are required to check-in. Minors are not required to attend registration. Registration will be held at the Monster Arena as follows:
10 am – 11:30 am: Youth Classes ONLY (Classes 22-29)
12 pm – 1:30 pm: Youth Classes ONLY (Classes 30-36)
2 pm – 3:30 pm: Amateur Classes ONLY (Classes 1-12)
4 pm – 5:30 pm: Vet Classes ONLY (Classes 13-21)
7 am – 10 pm: All Classes
- CAMPING AREAS. There are several camping areas. Individual campsites are not However, you may only park in a hookup site if you have a hookup permit. Do not use or take up space for more than one site. If your rig is too big for the site you chose, you will have to relocate. DO NOT SAVE SPOTS for friends. If you want to camp with friends, please meet them off-site and arrive together. The camping areas are as follows:
AREA 1 Stage Coach Hill: Hookup camping - left after Main Gate
AREA 2 Camp Carmichael: Hookup & non-hookup camping - behind Start Line
AREA 3 Stewarts Town: Hookup & non-hookup camping - past track on right
AREA 4 Western Town: Non-hookup camping
- ELECTRIC SERVICE. For the comfort of all our guests, please do not overload the electrical service. Our hook-ups are either 30-amp or 50-amp service. Do not plug a 30-amp rig into a 50-amp service. Likewise, do not overload a 30-amp service with a 50-amp rig by using multiple appliances at once.
- PUMP-OUT/FRESH WATER SERVICE. Guests are encouraged to purchase motor home sewage pump-out and freshwater delivery service permits at the Front Gate Office. The permit must be displayed on the outside of the vehicle facing the service lane (road). The fee is $40 per one-time service. You do not need to be present at your vehicle at the time the service is rendered. Reminder: many campers have sensors in the toilet units that can give a false reading of “full” if toilet paper is trapped in the pipes, even after the unit is pumped out. There is also a dump station located near the Front Office. Also available: RV holding tank chemicals, private portable toilet rentals, showers.
- EXTRA CAR PASSES. The purpose of an Extra Car Pass is for the convenience of campers to have a vehicle to go to and from town, not for guests staying offsite. The cost is $100 and must be purchased in advance online with the purchase of a Facility Permit. Vehicles pulling a trailer are not eligible for an Extra Car Pass. Place the pass on the driver’s side of the front windshield of your vehicle. In most cases, campsites are not large enough to accommodate both your camper and an extra car, so please park your extra car out of the way, making sure not to take up another campsite.
- PIT VEHICLE PERMITS (PVP). Pit vehicles (mopeds, scooters, pit bikes, golf carts, mules) may be used by PERMIT ONLY and are limited to a maximum width of 64 inches. No ATVs, 6-wheel Gators, Razors or high-performance vehicles permitted, as determined in the sole discretion of MX Sports. Pit Vehicle Permits must be purchased with a Facility Permit. The cost for racers is $50 until July 13. The cost for fans and racers online (after July 13) and at the event is $75. Only racers and fan campers are eligible for PVP. Day Spectators are not eligible for pit permits. For a full list of Pit Vehicle Rules, go HERE.
- PIT VEHICLE OPERATORS/SPEED LIMIT. Operators must be at least 16 years old. The PVP Speed Limit is 13 MPH.
- ROUNDABOUT:There is one single-lane roundabout at the intersection of Carmichael Road and Stewart Bros. Parkway. The rules for maneuvering through the roundabout are as follows:
Slow down as you approach the roundabout and watch out for pedestrians
• All traffic must bear to the right
• Look to your left and yield to traffic already in the roundabout
• Once you see a gap in traffic, enter the circle and proceed to your exit
- POWER WASHERS. There are three designated bike-wash areas for your convenience and use: (1) Area 1 on Upper Stagecoach Hill; (2) Area 2 behind the Bath House; and (3) Area 3 next to the Burnout Area. Power washers and water will be available at these stations, compliments of Yamaha Power Equipment, powered by VP Fuel. DO NOT hookup to the Ranch water supply to wash bikes, vehicles, etc. Power washing in campsites is permitted only if the washing does not interfere with your neighbors’ area or create a mess.
- NO CAMPFIRES. Due to the large number of guests, we do not permit campfires.
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS. All motor homes/camping vehicles and pit rigs should have fully functioning fire extinguishers readily available in the event of an emergency.
- SANITATION. Please be courteous and bag your trash and place it by the roadway for pick-up. Garbage barrels are not for personal campsite use. Dumpsters are located across from Lake Loretta. It would be very helpful if you could transport your trash to the dumpsters. In addition, there will be separate dumpsters for metal objects and tires. Please deposit these items in the proper dumpster.
- USED OIL. DO NOT wash bikes or dump pollutants in the creek or pond. DO NOT dump oils, fuels, coolants or other waste materials on the ground. They must be disposed of properly. “Used Oil” containers are available in the above areas for this purpose. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- SHOWER HOUSES. will close at midnight. Anyone causing damage or destruction to a shower house will be prosecuted. RIDING GEAR is prohibited in the shower houses. Portable showers are located in Area 3.
- DO NOT PARK ON THE COUNTY ROAD OR WITHIN 20’ OF THE RACETRACK.The road along the racetrack is a county road and must remain open and free of blockage at all times. Please be aware that the county patrol will tow all vehicles parked alongside the road. This includes the road from the front gate to Loretta’s house. Further, do not park or camp up against the racetrack fence. No vehicle can park within 20’ of the racetrack fence.
- The curfew is 11 pm nightly. All campers will be required to remain in their campsites after this time. No loud music or noise after this time. Our racers need their rest.
- NO RIDING. Race bikes can only be ridden at a walking pace to/from the racetrack and back, or to/from the Burnout Area. Otherwise - race bikes may not be ridden anywhere on the Ranch.
- BURNOUT AREA. The Burnout Area is located in Area 3 behind the racetrack. Hours of operation are Monday – Saturday (7 am – 7 pm). This area is strictly for race machines – no pit vehicles, golf carts, etc. Safety gear is required, i.e., helmet, protective eyewear, boots, pants, jersey, etc. This area is to be used for technical set-up and testing only - no horseplay.
- NO WOODS RIDING. The Ranch trails are off limits to motorized vehicles of any kind. These trails are open to bicycles only. Anyone caught violating this rule will be dealt with harshly.
- PET POLICY. We allow SMALL, FRIENDLY pets only. This is a long, hot week, and many animals are not suited to these conditions. We will leave it to the pet’s human to decide if it’s a good idea to bring them nor not. Regardless, if you do bring a pet, you will be required to: 1) pick up its business, 2) keep your pet tied up in your camping area or on a leash at all times, and 3) have proper ID and rabies vaccine tags. No pets near the racetrack or in Monster Arena. Pets that bark or bite or otherwise are cause for concern will be required to leave the event with their humans. MX Sports has sole discretion on whether your pet can stay.
- NO FIREWORKS, FIREARMS, WATER BALLOONS, WATER GUNS OR PAINTBALL GUNS. The misuse of water guns or other toy paraphernalia to harass other guests will not be tolerated. Leave your water guns at home or risk expulsion from the event.
- NO DRONES OR REMOTE-CONTROL AIRCRAFT. If we catch it, we will keep it.
- SWIMMING POOL RULES. The swimming pool will have posted hours. No one is allowed in the pool except during the posted times. Children under 10 years old must have adult supervision. The following is prohibited in the water: food, drinks, bicycles, dirty clothes, dogs, oils or tanning lotions. No running, jumping, diving, pushing or rough play. The pool is not a bath facility - please shower before entering the pool. If the pool area is full to capacity, you must wait until someone leaves. Violation of any of these rules will result in loss of pool privileges.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK in the swimming pool and in the creek.DO NOT jump or dive into the creek from any location. The creek may be shallow in some areas. The area on the other side of the creek is private property that is not owned by the Ranch. No trespassing on the opposite side of the creek.
- RADIO/MX SPORTS CENTER. The MX Sports Radio Channel is FM 91.5. The best way to stay tuned to event activities is to tune in.
- LORETTA LYNN HONOR ROLL. Think you’re smart? Prove it! Upload your report card when you register online, and if you averaged a “B” or better, you will be inducted into the Loretta Lynn Honor Roll. You will receive A+ stickers for your number plates to show off during the week so that everyone else knows how smart you are too. We are proud of our moto-brains. Upload your report card here: http://mxsports.com/a-honor-role-program
- TALENT CONTEST. We have our own American Idols in motocross. Auditions are Wednesday from 1 - 4 pm at the Monster Energy Arena. We crown our champion Friday night.
- BEER TENT. Located next to Lake Loretta, the pub will be open nightly from 8 pm to Midnight. Guests must be at least 21 years old to enter.
- INTERNET SERVICE. Internet service is available thru Strategic Service Solutions. To purchase service, go to https://lorettalynnwifi.cloudpays.info/. Onsite technical support will be available in Sponsor Village at the Strategic Service Solutions display.
- LAUNDRY SERVICE. Local laundry service will be available at the main gate entrance. Ladies will collect your dirty laundry and return it to you clean and folded.
- MEDIC STATION. Medics are located above the MX Sports Racetrack Office.
- HOSPITAL DIRECTIONS.
Three Rivers Hospital, Waverly, TN: Turn left out of the Ranch entrance onto Route 13 N. 7 miles. Hospital is on the right. 931.296.4203.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN: Turn right out of the Ranch entrance onto Route 13 S.; Go 8 miles to I-40; Take I-40 E to Nashville 62.8 miles; At Exit 206, take I-440 towards Knoxville for 2.6 miles; Take Exit 3, and turn left onto US 431 (21st Avenue or Hillsboro Pike) 2 miles; Turn left onto Pierce Avenue.
Adult Unit: 615.322.3391
Pediatric Unit: 615.343.2996
- LOST & FOUND. Find something? Please turn it into the MX Sports Racetrack Office. Lose something? Stop by the Track Office.
- CONTACT US. If you need to contact us at the Ranch, please use these numbers during these periods:
MX Sports Trackside Office: 296.4015
Mon-Sat: 7 am – 8 pm
MX Sports Front Gate Office: 931.296.4017
Fri-Mon: 7 am – 9 pm
Tue-Wed: 8 am – 5 pm
Please remember that you and your family are guests of Humphries County and Loretta Lynn. You are representing the AMA and our great sport of motocross. Your behavior will reflect on how the public views our sport. Inappropriate behavior reported by any hotel manager, local business personnel, campground staff or law enforcement may result in disqualification. You have worked too hard to take that chance.
Have a safe trip, and we’ll see you at the races!
The MX SPORTS TEAM