The Monster Energy AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn Ranch only takes one week, but that one week will create a lifetime of memories for those who attend. From the moment you leave your driveway, to pulling through the front gates of the facility, all the way down to your last moto and the closing ceremonies, you’ll feel a certain magic that follows every step of racing at the Ranch.
Loretta Lynn's Ranch is more than a destination; it's also home to country music legend Loretta Lynn and her family. Motocross families can witness the historical landmark through the many tourism options offered at the Ranch. Find out more about the history of Loretta Lynn's Ranch by visiting its official website.
Have a free minute? Check out Humphreys County, click HERE to see what they have to offer!
Motocross Practice Track
235 Bold Springs Lane
(931) 209-1347 (text works best)
Open July 29-30-31 from 9 am to 3 pm
$35 per bike
Waverly Tire & Auto Center
Car, Truck, Trailer Tires & Batteries
Address: 407 W. Main St., Waverly, TN 37185
Waverly Wine & Liquor - Will Deliver
Store #: (931) 296-1423
Address: 920A East Main St Waverly, TN 37185
• We will only be delivering ONCE a day for special events.
• MUST be 21 years of age to order AND have proper ID
• Orders must be placed by 3:00PM & will be delivered at 6:00PM at Loretta's Country Store. 8000 HWY 13 Hurricane Mills, TN 37078
• Please call or email to request orders.
• Must include name as appears on driver’s license, phone number, & DOB.
Local, hand-made dessert shop.
Be sure to ask for the Special Edition Motocross Milkshake!
Address: 108 N Church St, Waverly TN
Friday & Saturday: 11-8
Overholt's Farm Market
Bulk foods, snack items, deli meats, desserts, ice cream and SO much more!
Address: 14520 Tennessee 13, Hurricane Mills, TN 37078
Hours Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 7 PM; Closed on Sunday.