To reserve your spot in the 40th Annual Monster Energy AMA Amateur National Championship yearbook, please make sure you register by Sunday, July 11 at Midnight (Eastern).
Make sure to follow these guidelines so your photo doesn't get black flagged before it makes it to the pages of the Loretta Lynn's yearbook:
- My photo is in color and it looks like a yearbook photo.
- My photo is in focus and is not grainy.
- I am looking at the camera and I am not making any facial or hand gestures.
- I do not have anything covering my face. (Helmet, sunglasses, etc.)
- My photo is uncropped and is high resolution.
- I have not applied any Instagram filters to my photo.
- I know that submitting my photo does not guarantee I will be in the yearbook.
Photos must meet all requirements, click HERE to review all of the requirements to ensure your photo is accepted.