Name: Unlimited Sports
Phone: (321) 303-1002
Email: [email protected]
This is an AMATEUR REGIONAL.
- Gates open Thursday May 30th 2019
- Practice Friday May 31st 2019
- Race Saturday and Sunday June 1st & 2nd 2019
- This is an AMATEUR REGIONAL for the SOUTHEAST. You MUST have qualified in a Southeast Area Qualifier to race this event and have submitted your paperwork to MX Sports.
- REGIONALS are a 3 Moto format raced over Saturday & Sunday. All 3 Motos count as part of your score.
- The registration fee covers both days of racing. ($45 per class) Friday is an optional Practice Day, 9am – 3pm. ($30 per practice) There will be a brief practice on Saturday morning before racing begins.
- Classes that have over 42 qualified riders will have divisional first motos, this qualifying race will be your first moto score. Riders who don’t advance from the division qualifier will have a second chance to qualify in the LCQ.
- *NOTE: TOP 5 in all limited classes will be impounded after each moto.
- TOP 10 Riders need to pickup their National Entry Forms at the Registration Office.
- FRAME Numbers are REQUIRED at registration. Bring the last 4 numbers of your frame to signup.
- TRANSPONDERS are REQUIRED – If you do not own one, you can rent one at the track.
AMA membership is required. It is recommended that you update and/or purchase your AMA memberships prior to the event . However, AMA memberships will be available at the track for you to purchase.
Official Hashtags: #Gatorback, #UnlimitedSportsMX, #LLMX, #LorettaLynnMX and #RoadToLorettas
Instagram – @gatorback_cyclepark and @lorettalynnmx
Unlimited Sports Social Media
For more information check out www.unlimitedsportsmx.com