Each year the folks at Racer X create a souvenir yearbook for the Nationals. The book is complimentary to all competitors, and includes all the things you will need to know about race week, like the Race Order, Practice Order, Special Events, Class Roster, and best part of all, a yearbook photo of each rider!
Make sure to follow these guidelines so your photo doesn't get black flagged before it makes it to the pages of the Loretta Lynn's yearbook:
- My photo is in color and it looks like a yearbook photo.
- My photo is in focus and is not grainy.
- I am looking at the camera and I am not making any facial or hand gestures.
- I do not have anything covering my face. (Helmet, sunglasses, etc.)
- My photo is uncropped and is high resolution.
- I have not applied any Instagram filters to my photo.
- I know that submitting my photo does not guarantee I will be in the yearbook.
Deadline for 2022 Submission: July 12 at 12:30 p.m. EST. You will submit your photo through the Rider Registration process.
To ensure your photo is received in time, please try to register by Sunday, July 10.
It takes time to print the Yearbook, so make sure you meet the deadline.