Loretta Lynn Ranch is a pretty big place, so if you have a Drivers License you can save yourself some walking by either bringing your own pit vehicle or renting a golf cart for the week. All operators require an Operator Pass. A permit is a privilege extended to our campers and racers only; not day visitors.
GOLF CART RENTALS
To rent a golf cart, contact Metro Golf Rental. We recommend making arrangements in advance, because they sell out quick!
2019 Pre-Reservation Rates:
- 4Pass/Cargo: $635.00
- 2Pass: $535.00
2019 Onsite Rates:
- 4Pass/Cargo: $735.00
- 2Pass: $635.00
PIT VEHICLE PERMITS
Pit vehicles (mopeds, scooters, pit bikes, golf carts, mules) may be used by PERMIT ONLY and are limited to a maximum width of 64 inches. No ATVs, 6-wheel Gators or high-performance vehicles permitted (as determined in the sole discretion of MX Sports). Licensed motorcycles/scooters entering the camping areas are required to have a PVP.
The cost is $50 if purchased in advance and $60 at the event and covers the week of the event (Saturday-Saturday). An additional fee of $5 will be charged for permits purchased prior to Saturday. Permits will be sold starting Friday at Noon at the MX Sports Track Office.
Only racers and campers are eligible for PVP. Day Spectators are not eligible for pit permits. Proof of age and a valid AMA card will be required at time of purchase. Unauthorized pit vehicles will be confiscated and the racer subject to penalty, or even disqualification.
Pit Vehicles may only cross the county road at the designated cart crossing. No pit vehicles or golf carts permitted on the county road, in Western Town or on the Ranch trails. Stay out of the woods – they are off limits. Helmets must be worn by all persons riding 2-wheeled pit vehicles.
PIT VEHICLE OPERATORS/SPEED LIMIT. Operators must be 16 years old minimum. The PVP Speed Limit is 13 MPH.
PIT VEHICLE RULES
- Operators must have an Operators Pass issued by MX Sports. A valid Drivers License is required to obtain an Operators Pass.
- Pit vehicles may not be operated in a reckless, careless or dangerous manner, and may not be operated by anyone under the influence of alcohol.
- Pit vehicle use hours: 7 am - 10:30 pm daily.
- Pit Vehicle Speed Limit: 13 mph.
- Helmets must be worn for all 2-wheel pit vehicles.
- All passengers must be seated.
- Pit vehicles may only cross the country road at the designated Road Crossing above the MX Sports Track Office.
- Pit vehicles are NOT permitted in the following area:
Motocross Track or anywhere inside the track fence
- Pit Vehicle usage is a privilege, not a right, which privilege can be revoked or terminated for any or no reason at the discretion of MX Sports.
- Violation of any of the above rules is grounds for penalty, including by not limited to: confiscation of pit vehicle, disqualification of racer, and/or ejection from facility.