Loretta Lynn Ranch is a pretty big place, so if you have a Drivers License you can save yourself some walking by either bringing your own pit vehicle or renting a golf cart for the week. All operators require an Operator Pass. A permit is a privilege extended to our campers and racers only; not day visitors.
GOLF CART RENTALS
To rent a golf cart, contact Metro Golf Rental. We recommend making arrangements in advance, because they sell out quick!
2017 Pre-Reservation Rates:
- 4Pass/Cargo: $635.00
- 2Pass: $535.00
2017 Onsite Rates:
- 4Pass/Cargo: $735.00
- 2Pass: $635.00
PIT VEHICLE PERMITS
Pit vehicle privileges are extended to our campers, racers and their families only. Permits are not available to day visitors.
Mopeds, scooters, pit mini bikes, golf carts, mules and side-by-sides are pit vehicles and may be used by PERMIT ONLY. No ATV's or 6-wheel Gators allowed.
The Pit Vehicle Permit fee is $40 if purchased in advance online and $50 at the event, and covers the week of the event (Sunday - Saturday). An additional fee of $5 will apply to permits purchased prior to Sunday.
Permits will be sold at the Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Deck (Friday through Monday) and at the MX Sports Trackside Office (Monday-Saturday).
PIT VEHICLE RULES
- Operators must have an Operators Pass issued by MX Sports. A valid Drivers License is required to obtain an Operators Pass.
- Pit vehicles may not be operated in a reckless, careless or dangerous manner, and may not be operated by anyone under the influence of alcohol.
- Pit vehicle use hours: 7 am - 10:30 pm daily.
- Pit Vehicle Speed Limit: 10 mph.
- Helmets must be worn for all 2-wheel pit vehicles.
- All passengers must be seated.
- Pit vehicles may only cross the country road at the designated Road Crossing above the MX Sports Track Office.
- Pit vehicles are NOT permitted in the following area:
Motocross Track or anywhere inside the track fence
- Pit Vehicle usage is a privilege, not a right, which privilege can be revoked or terminated for any or no reason at the discretion of MX Sports.
- Violation of any of the above rules is grounds for penalty, including by not limited to: confiscation of pit vehicle, disqualification of racer, and/or ejection from facility.