QUALIFIED (GUARANTEED) RIDER REFUNDS
We understand that withdrawing from the national program can be a difficult decision to make, but out of courtesy to the Championship program and riders on the Alternate list, we ask that you submit your withdrawal as soon as possible before the event.
- National Championship - Seeded Riders must withdraw by Monday, August 2 to receive a refund. Seeded Riders forfeit all fees (including camping and race entry fees) after Monday, August 2.
- Regional Championships - Riders who qualified and registered for the Regional Championship but need to withdraw must request a refund no later than 12:00 p.m. ET on the Monday prior to the Regional Championship from which they are withdrawing. Refund Requests will not be accepted after the event.
ALTERNATE RIDER REFUNDS
Out of courtesy to the National Championship program, and riders behind you on the Alternate list, we ask that you submit your withdrawal request as soon as possible either before or while at the event.
- National Championship - Alternate riders not attending the National Championship will receive a full refund upon submission of a Refund Request (see Refund Request Form below); however, the request must be submitted no later than August 16.
- Alternate riders attending the National Championship but not selected to participate will automatically be issued a refund of their class entry fee only no later than September 14.
FAN ADMISSION REFUNDS
Fans who purchased a camping and/or car pass online can submit for a refund no later than Monday, August 2, 2021.
- Refunds will be issued by Refund Request only.
- Requests will not be accepted after August 2, 2021 for Seeded Riders and no later than August 16, 2021 for Alternate Riders.
- Refund Requests must be submitted online (see Refund Request Form below). Phone requests will not be accepted.
- Refunds will be processed 4-6 weeks after the event.
- Refunds issued by check and/or credit card will be charged a $10 processing fee.