- As a general rule, the first reference to the event should be: The 2021 Monster Energy AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship.
- All subsequent references should be AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship or AMA Amateur National.
- May also be referred to as the 40th Annual Monster Energy AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn Ranch.
- In the title of the press releases, use: The 2021 Monster Energy AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship.
Classes (AMA not necessary)
- 36 Amateur National Classes
- The word "Loretta Lynn" should always be capitalized as a name.
- The event is held at the Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee
- To open the RacerTV and NBCSN broadcast, the first reference to the title of the event should always be "The 2021 Monster Energy AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship." Using the generic term AMA Amateur National Championship is acceptable after the proper branding is established.
- Event merchandise should always use the approved 2021 Monster Energy AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship logo.
Amateur National Terms
- Class list: mxsports.com/classes
- Dirt bike
- Amateur National track at the Loretta Lynn Ranch
- Start Gate and Start Straight
- Holeshot, First Turn, Turn 1
- Berm, Turn and Bowl Turn
- Finish Line
- Rhythm Section and Timing Section
- Ten Commandments
- Story Land
- Staging Area
- Yamaha Mechanics Area and Signal Area
Main Event Reference
- Moto 1, 2 and 3
- Refer to class reference list
- Rider, Racer, Competitor, Athlete
- Please Note: Not a Driver
- If class winner: (Year) AMA Amateur National Champion - Class
- If top ten: Year AMA Amateur National Championship - Place, Class
- "like" not "follow" the page
- AMA Amateur National items can be retweeted, or an original tweet can be made linking back to the article on the Loretta Lynn MX website.
- Official series hashtags - #LLMX, #LorettaLynnMX and #RoadToLorettas
- During live televised races, please tag @racertv
- Hashtag - #RacerTV