Some Important Rules to abide by
We appreciate your cooperation with these.
- Do not jump the fence for any reason
- Please use the trash barrels provided
- The speed limit is 5 miles per hour. Please do not exceed the speed limit and use FIRST GEAR ONLY.
- Absolutely no fireworks or camp fires (BBQ Grills Permitted)
- No spectators are permitted on the track for any reason while racing.
- There will be no refunds for any reason.
- Tune your radio to 88.1 FM for the day’s events.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash and please clean up after your pet.
- Under no circumstances are you to empty waste or grey water onto the grounds and this includes the lane when you leave. THIS IS A STATE LAW. .
- Please do not wash your bikes at water fill station
- Positively no motorcycles started before 11:30 AM on Sunday.
- No 50 Parents will be permitted on the race track during the races
- If you are caught without a wristband you will pay the full price of $40.00
- WRISTBANDS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. YOU MUST HAVE A WRISTBAND ON TO SIGN IN
- Absolutely no motorcycle riding on the small mini track down back or on the RC/Bicycle track on top of hill. You may ride bicycles on the track at the top of the hill.
- All pit bikes and golf carts are to be parked by 8:00 PM
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM and we ask all of you to respect this rule. You could be asked to leave if you are noisy or disturbing others.
- Chamberlin and Wingert will be available to dump RV’s Friday and Saturday Night - $50.00
RACES WILL BE RUN IN A TIMELY MANOR SO PLEASE PAY
ATTENTION SO YOU DON’T MISS YOUR MOTO !!!